torstai 31. toukokuuta 2012

SOCCEEER

Omg, I've had one hell of a day :D Hahah been laughing ssooo much !
Couple of guys in my school made this soccer tournament for max. 6 player teams. The idea was to play funny and definetly not serious soccer and it turned out so well ! There were just heaaaps of pupils from my school cheering for each other, music from the car, crazy playing and  people just went nuts !! So good time !
We were there with some of my best mates. During this spring we have had quite good partys together and in them we have for some reason started a joke-family. And now our family started a soccer-career very smoothly. We even won two games ! Well that got us going crazy but it was ssoo cool ! :DD
No way, it was such a funny and remembeable day. Will not forget this one ! Unfortunately one member of our family was missing but maybe next time : )
YEEEEES, the mother of family RAAAVIKKOOO says thank you to my fam', can't wait for next time ! And yes, adore me from being the driver of this crazy family today.
Let the photos tell



you guys are on of a kind family. I have no idea have I got involved in such wicked and twisted family relationships..And I don't even want to. Sick dudes.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?