maanantai 20. elokuuta 2012

babe it's gonna be a big one





Right ! Back in home again and behind me is the most fabulous, fantastic, party full and full on love summer 2012. It really became just excatly what I didn't expect but turned out so cool and lovely and..
Okay, fine, my life's pretty damn awesome at the moment.
I hope nothing bad's gonna happen next cause it has been so good. I hope you all are doin great and hopefully you like to read/see what I've been up to. I'm happy ! Alive !
Have to make this clear, spontaneousness and not-to-plan, have been the keywords to this past few months. And that's the way it should be. Of course sometimes you need to plan things and secure and take resbonsibility ( for example the traffic-things in Weekend-festival or when to read to the final exams..) But sometimes you just have to let go and see what happens ! Go with the flow guys !!!

So, since the last real update, it was RUISROCK- festival. It was gorgeous, fun, music full, weird, random.




We danced in the concerts, ate well, got to know to new guys, spent time with the old ones, got absolutely soaked on Sunday, saw ROBIN live and he was just so damn good. I got heaps new fellas talking to me because of my hipster- glasses, the were the most important thjing to have there ! Thank you Henni for sacrificing yours cause I forgot mine to home.


So it was just the way Ruissi is meant to be, thank you all !!
The next week turned things around in many ways. I started my Turku- nightlife at its fullest, the girls came for a good, beautiful and full on conversation- sleepover. Theeeenn..Well, we drank heaps of sparkly wine with my (only) mate in Merimasku, read history, spent nights in Turku, went to movies to see BATMAN, IT WAS SO GOOD..
Then hosted more friends again. It has been so good to have everybody coming to visit me, llove it !
And above all this, I've been working. It has been sometimes busy, sometimes not but it has been good, fun and full on cleaning. I've got to know to my working mates so good and especially our chefs has always given me the best laughs and let-downs. I'm going to miss our chill and teasing-full days together with the boys = (
 Then the absolute blast weekend of the summer. The weekend we'd been planning since last March with my class-mates and we'd been waiting for it for so long. Finally, HC-08 weekend came and I had three days off ! Can you believe it?! But thank god for having those days off, they were once-in-a-lifetime days.


The sun shined the whole weekend at it's fullest.
We had so much food that two fridges and a ug-cellar weren't enough.
We had so much drinks that I paid my petrol with the return money.
We had awesome ideas like making 2 litres of pancakes, shoot friends with water-guns to wake them up from bed, play a drinking game with cards without cards, watch lighting strikes at the terrace in a sun-chairs, make Teri a bar-master..there were heaps more.
But the main thing is, we had so much fun and I just want to thank you all for the best weekend of my summer.









After that, working working working AND studying studying studying.


Then, the summer ended up with beautiful, chill, fun, lovely and awesome Wed - Mon with, yes, my secret new boyfriend. I know. This might be quite of a hit in da face but yes, it's true.


aFTER our staff night-out with Jallu-mölkky and couple of movie-nights and dinners out in Naantali, I came back to capital-city area.
And started my last year in high-school.
It's scary cause I have always been used to idea that when my big brtoher were on their last year, they were much bigger and brighter and more different than I am now.
But it's the reality and it means heaaaps of partys and heaaaps of studying and school ending in February before the final exams of the spring.
But right now the n:o 1 priority in my life are the final exams this fall in History and English. I'm really concentrating on these subjects cause they are the ones I'm good at. Or think I am..SO studying, studying, studying it is !



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?