sunnuntai 28. lokakuuta 2012

100 movies that everyone should see before they die

Because movies get people together, they raise thoughts and they are nice to watch with your friends/partner/family, we decided with The Boy that we'd find a list from the internet about movies that really are worth watching and should be seen by everyone.
Most of because then we can talk about them very grown-ups-style and think we've seen very good movies.

I don't say Ashton Kutcher comedies which I otherwise watch all the time, are not good movies.
They are the best. ANYWAY, we founded this list and decided to take it because it was quite new and there was some new movies in it too. There has been good movies made in recent years. So everything started with
n:o 70, KILL BILL I


We were suppose to check the movies in the ranking order but we just happened to watch Kill Bill prob a day before we started this project so we decided to count it in.
As many of these movies, I had seen Kill Bill before but it is a really good movie.
It has a creative story line behind it and it is talently written.
I like how you found out things about the past as the movie goes on. And there's heaps of blood and yuckky scenes but they are done ssooo over-the-top so they are more art than just blood.

So deserved it's place in this list ! Then I headed to Myyrmäki's movie-shop where people can sell their old movies. I thought from there I could found some of those not ssoo mainstream movies.
I didn't remember any of the movies in the list so I just grabbed one that I thought looked familiar and could be on the list. And so it was

The Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind



I didn't even know Kate WInslet( yes, from Titanic) was in this movie.
She did an amazing role-job as a weird but beautiful female-headact. And as a male-head was Jim Carrey (yes, the rubber-face) and if I didn't know he was in this movie, I prob would've even realised it was him ! He did a good job too.
My first thought were that "this is weeeird.." but not in the worse "weird"way.
Once I realised what was the main idea, it started to make sense and the spontaneus, lovely and real-feelings-full relationship of these two came to the main centre.

                                         

And that's what I liked a lot about the movie. The realtionship was REAL. It was bad at a time, it was real good, the girl felt she was ugly, the man was lost..and they did spontaneus stuff.
It was a bit like pre-version of 500 Days of Summer(which also happens to be in the list..)
So I really do recommend this movie ! A bit confusing and distressing but still good : )
And deserved it's place in the list.

A good sponsor of our project is my friend Hippie who prob owns more than half of these movies. She practically lives IN movies..
So I hope we could borrow some from her, especially the start of the list, the Godfathers : ) But now, we'll see what's the movie of the night.
And yea it's winter in here. Today was prob the last day of driving the open-roof-car. A beautiful sunset and me driving in the motorway, blasting music.
Especially in the traffic lights of Klaukkala and the song from Blue, One love.
Really good memories.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?