keskiviikko 28. marraskuuta 2012

same feeling, different outcome

It hitted me again.
Boredom. Loneliness. Hunger. Melancholy.
Eventho everything's really fine. But still.
Might become a Wednesday tradition



Over breakfeast I fighted with myself, do or do not to go to this meeting.
Well, I decided to leave with my bike, to fight against this annoying little wet snow-rain and the wind which was, of course, towards me.
Straight towards.
The the feeling in school, "Can't be bothered".
But somehow, managed.
Listened Laura Pausini and got a ride to busstop, which always is a huuge plus.
Then I just decided that this day is getting better from NOW ON.
And so it did. Well, at least a bit.
I had to vacuum the house so that wasn't my favourite.
But still, I'm turning 19 on SUnday ! It'll be wicked ! Gonna party as hard as last year..


but little bit more prettier way...
No hitting the back of my head to a stone-wall, screaming " TO VALLILAAAAAAAAA" in the centre of the dancefloor.. or anything like that..
Haha, that's what I say NOW.
Anyway, in the mean time, I'm going to sit here and watch Red Panda videos.
All the time.
I just freakin love them.
They are SSO.CUTE. Here you go.

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?