perjantai 5. lokakuuta 2012

ROBIN !

This Friday concludes my holiday, Robin's new album is out !!!
I have been waiting for this a while now, he's just so good, as I've told you before  !! : )  These new songs and their lyrics, I can relate them to my life too and just party them in my car.
And the best thing was that last March when I passed my driving licence test we went to celebrate it to this finnish restaurant Hesburger in Martinlaakso. There was an own meal for Robin and you got his first album when buying the meal so that's also how my fan-thing to him started.
And there we also started the Raavikko family - thing. I don't even remember how it started, somehow we just talked that we should also be a family to relate with the other customers there by that time so we decided that me and Tuomas were the parents and Anna&Teri were our daughters.
Then in the next party some wickedly way our mate Paavo became the father of Tuomas and I was the mother...I know, we don't have a life in the media-line of our high-school. And later on also Hippie joined our family as a long-lost half-cousin who now has a secret affair to the father of Tuomas (of course not in real life!) . Don't ask.
So today we were celebrating Robin's new album in this same restaurant and it was really nice and fun : )


I'd love to refer to some of his new lyrics but they are in finnish and quite haaard to translate to English. But they are about having a crush (again, how cute :)), chilling out with mates, taking care of siblings(<3<3) and my favourite so far, a song that tells about this girl who does things spontaneusly and doesn't care too much about her make-up : )

But yea otherwise my holiday has been good too, there has been no need to think about school stuff or exams or anything and that was I needed the most ! A wee breathbreak.

I've spend my time mostly in Eastern Helsinki where Da Boy(hahahh all the cool bloggers have code names..) lives and I have been the most fabulous housewife. I cleaned, vacuumed and baked carrotcakemuffins, all this in one day when he was at work ! I know I'm good.
And I survived the task "how to open a can without a can opener" quite well, of course with the support and help in Facebook. That's why I have 600 friends, there's always people to help you with acute problems and offering GREAT ideas..I opened with a chef knife ans a spoon..yea, think about that. Haha. So yea.
But now, have a great weekend and take care of your mates, like me&Robin : ) And watch out for those moose ! (It's a moose hunting season in Finland atm)

"This is song to my friends
For the jokes the most legendary
From those I wouldn't even take our mistakes away
This is a song to my friends
And for the craziest moments
From those I wouldn't even take our mistakes away"
-Robin, Song to my friends


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

What's up, mate ?